We're committed to selling high-quality original works of art that we hope you'll treasure but we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you've bought. We recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries.
If I change my mind within 30 days
· Most things we sell are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee, so just return them to us, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
· If you don't have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase* we'll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
· If you'd like to return the artwork that has been delivered, just go to the Contact Us section and inform us that you will be returning the artwork. Your order number will count as your receipt.
· You must meet the cost of postage and packaging when returning the artwork. Such costs will not be reimbursed by Aviation Originals.
· Our 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund.
To cancel, you must let us know (see Contact Us section) within seven working days (so not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s).
Item(s) may be returned to the address given in the Contact Us section.
You must meet the cost of postage and packaging when returning the artwork. Such costs will not be reimbursed by Aviation Originals.